To international students,
We always welcome international students being interested in artificial intelligence. Our research projects cover various topics; machine learning, computer vision, information retrieval, time-series data analysis, and knowledge discovery. Please see our projects and publications for more details. Our faculty provides the following programs:
- Research student program
- Master program
- Doctoral program
- Combined master and doctor program (インテンシブコース)
We accept master/doctoral students and research students planning to take exams. Please send us the following documents in Japanese or English.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of your transcript(s).
- Title and abstract of your bachelor’s or master’s thesis.
- Copy of your TOEIC or TOEFL score sheet or other proof of your English proficiency.
- Copy of your certificate of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) or other proof of your Japanese proficiency. An entrance exam for the master program includes an interview in Japanese.
- Description of your programming expertise and experiences.
- Description of your financial support.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Kuniaki Uehara, Ph.D.
Graduate School of System Informatics